practice and theory
PNB Course practice and theory
PNB nautical qualification Attributions – Boat Navigation Master
Steering of motor leisure boats and sailboats (if sailboat optional practice is made) up to 8 meters length. Whenever the boat doesn’t get away more than 5 miles from a port, coast or warm place for boats. Day and night sailing is allowed. Steering of all kind of jet skis.
PNB qualification Requirements – Boat Navigation Master
To obtaining PNB qualification (Boat Navigation Master) is required:
- Being 18 years old, or 16 with parental permission and the ID copy of the father, mother or legal representative.
- Making a medical test. Psychotechnical test
- Passing the PNB qualification theoretical exam with 27 questions
- Making the PNB obligatory practice, with VHF radio (4h).
- Making the PNB qualification security and sailing obligatory practice (8h).
- Optional sailboat practice (16h) (once made, this practice is validated for next nautical qualification exams).
PNB nautical qualification Price – Boat Navigation Master
- PNB theoretical course: 200 euro
- Obligatory PNB Motor Boat Practice, (8 hours): 100 euro/li>
- Obligatory PNB radio Practice (4 hours): 75 euro
- PNB Qualification Pack: theory + obligatory practice + sailboat: 500 euro
- VAT and instructional materials included
- Xunta fees, theoretical exam, card expedition and psichotechnical test Not included.
- Payment facilities
- Special prices for groups. Consult